If you’re here, you’re interested in being a guest on the podcast. If you’re ready to schedule a time, book on my Calendly.
What is Compounding Curiosity?
Compounding Curiosity is a weekly podcast all about compounding listeners (and my own) curiosity, through thoughtful and curated interviews with interesting and accomplished guests across Asia-Pacific.
You’re guest, Why do the podcast?
- You want to pay it forward. Share your wisdom and learnings in order to have an impact on people who might be in a similar situation to you were when you started.
- You won’t have the same distribution as going on Tim Ferriss or Patrick O’Shaughnessy’s podcasts, but what you will get is an audience who is highly engaged, equally (if not even more) grateful of having you on, and a highly targeted audience to those who self-study and self-motivated. It might only be one-tenth the reach, but hopefully 10x the intensity of the listeners. My audience isn’t huge, but they’re highly engaged and curious. My weekly email to 750+ people consistently averages over 40% open rates.
- I am someone in the earlier stages of my career & life and very heavy on the self-learning, motivation, and curiosity spectrum. I’m trying to be a sponge and ask thoughtful questions. Help teach me and teach my audience.
- You’ll be proud of the product. I want this to be as high quality as possible. Great quality audio, edited professionally to make it clear, concise, and timeless, and provide transcripts so people can pull quotes, passages, and share as they please. I want to deliver A+ quality so you (and the audience) will feel crazy by NOT sharing it.
What I want from my guests?
- A semi-decent mic. I need good audio quality!
- To be comfortable and prepared (I’ll send questions beforehand)
- I want you to talk and tell stories. People don’t want to hear me. They want the guests ideas, stories, and insights.
What I expect from an episode:
- GOOD AUDIO QUALITY. People won’t listen to a guest (no matter how good) if the audio is trash
- ~50mins give or take 15ish mins . Not concrete. Happy to go well over. 30 mins minimum though.
- Interesting investors, entrepreneurs and operators from across Asia-Pacific.
- Edited for brevity (“umms”, “ahhs”, dead space etc)
- Ask questions that the guest aren’t bored to death of answering and can’t be googled.
- Collect information, ideas and stories, and compress them down to be impactful. Compress to impress.
- Episodes, information, and lessons contained in the podcast should be timeless. Doesn’t matter if you listen to it today, next week, or next year, the principles and lessons should still apply.
- Provide detailed and rich transcripts alongside the show notes.