What is Compounding Curiosity?
Compounding Curiosity is a podcast all about compounding listeners (and my own) curiosity, through thoughtful and curated interviews with interesting and accomplished guests, with a focus on Asia-Pacific.
What to expect from an episode?
- People passionate and knowledgeable about their area of expertise. Focus is on Asia-Pacific, but not exclusively so.
- Good audio quality. People won’t listen to a guest (no matter how good) if the audio is trash.
- ~50mins long give or take 15ish mins. Not concrete. Happy to go well over. 30 mins minimum though.
- Edited for brevity (“umms”, “ahhs”, dead space etc). Compress to impress!
- Ask questions that you aren’t bored to death of answering and can’t be googled.
- Episodes, information, and lessons contained in the podcast should be timeless. It doesn’t matter if you listen to it today, next week, or next year, the principles and lessons should still apply.
- Provide detailed and rich transcripts alongside the show notes.
Problem I’m Solving? Why listen to this?
Listeners want more background about interesting people. I’m trying to make complex things easy to understand. No fancy buzzwords and acronyms. Just talk to me like a mate.
I’m no genius. I’m just a guy wanting to know more. I’m always learning alongside the listener.
I live in one of the most isolated major cities in the world, and even then, I live an hour out of the city. This podcast is a way for me to learn from some of the best, without having to catch a plane halfway across the world!